Centre Court Logistics is a high-performance tennis training program for aspiring young athletes. To compete at the top level, tennis requires rigorous conditioning, mental toughness, a deep knowledge of court specifications, and a sufficient amount of time spent practicing the craft. In addition, we educate our players about the importance of nutrition, adequate sleep, and properly functioning equipment to ensure optimum performance.
We believe in teaching players these holistic components at the start of their tennis careers so that it becomes second nature as they succeed to higher levels. Our areas of primary focus include, but are not limited to:
- On and off court strength, agility, and conditioning training
- Completion of the required number of practice hours at each level
- An understanding of court geometry as it relates to ball placement
- Accountability for proper nutrition, hydration, and sleep
- Respect for equipment (including maintaining properly strung racquets and appropriate footwear).
Here, we embrace a detailed, holistic approach to instruction that lays a solid foundation for our developing athletes. We are staffed with highly qualified coaches that have over 20 years of international playing experience as well as 20 years of developing athletes.